About the Retreat
Citrus + Sugar was born out of one of our favorite traditions -- our annual girlfriends' retreat. Each year, we set aside a day or two leading up to the New Year to connect, create, and celebrate ourselves and one another.
We spend time reflecting on the year behind us, share our hopes for the women we aspire to be, and push ourselves to create goals for the year ahead to help get us there. It's a time for us to relax, reconnect, and refresh. And many of our best ideas and practices grew, and grow, out of this focused time.
We love and have discovered so much from these annual retreats that we knew we had to share the experience with you. So grab your good girlfriend and join us. Bring the one who pushes you to be your best, will call you out, hold you accountable, and stand with you through both the bitter and the sweet.
Don't have a girlfriend to bring? No worries! Simply complete our questionnaire below and we will match you with a partner to share the experience with.
Pour into yourself and your friendship. Join us at the 2018 Girlfriends' Retreat.
Tennille + Madi
A two-day discovery retreat hosted by wellness besties, Tennille Daniels + Maaden Eshete Jones
- Spend two relaxing nights at The Inn. A sweet blend of rustic charm and modern chic with winding gardens, an in-house bakery + cafe, restaurant + wine bar, market-style shopping, cozy fire pit, and waterfront walking trails.
- Unwind at our nightly s'mores social + fireside chat. Pull up a rocking chair and join us around the fire with your favorite blanket, make-up off, and leggings on. We'll share stories, revelations and a-ha moments from the day.
- Create your recipe for a life well lived. Each of our girlfriends will receive a Citrus + Sugar Recipe Book detailing the five main ingredients of a life well lived with guided exercises, templates for practice beyond the retreat.
- Dive into a full day of soulwork + selfcare discovery. Each of our girlfriends will spend an entire day dedicated to "peeling back the layers" on a personal, guided journey to purpose discovery and joyful practice.
- Toast to the good life. Enjoy our celebratory brunch featuring a delicious, locally sourced farm to table menu and our signature Citrus + Sugar brunch cocktail.
- Treat yourself at The Spa at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. This intimate and cozy spa boasts four spa treatment rooms, plush and fully socked relaxation room, garden, and a menu of amazing treatments. Appointments can be made on Sunday or Tuesday after 12pm.
- Spacious, fully equipped accommodations at The Inn at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club for two nights.
- The Citrus + Sugar Recipe Book. Our exclusive soul work guide for self-discovery and self-care, and your personal recipe for creating a life well lived.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic refreshments to fuel you throughout the retreat.
- A celebratory brunch featuring a delicious farm to table menu and our signature Citrus + Sugar brunch cocktail.
- Late night treats at the nightly s'more social + fireside chat.
What's NOT included
- Dinner is on your own. We encourage you to connect with your girlfriend or in small groups over dinner.
- Spa appointments should be made individually, and scheduled on either Sunday or Tuesday after 12pm.
The Inn at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
Kent Island, Maryland